At PPG, we realize that our customers have to make choices about who to trust with their business. Our mission is to make our customers’ choices easier by continuing to improve in our ability to design, build, assemble, and test those products (and more!) and to deliver them on time with superior quality at a fair price. We work hard to earn both your trust and your business.
- June 11, 2013, H-D Advanced Mfg. acquires iMECH and Leading Edge Heat Treat
- August 2016 – PPG announces the appointment of Roger Gizicki to Director ‐ Business Development and Sales of PPG Aerospace businesses.
- July 2016 – Sungear appoints Randall Palinski as Vice President of its San Diego facility. PPG is proud to have Randall on its team as he will take on further duties within the PPG aerospace businesses as well.
- Jan 2016 – Overton Chicago Gear can now machine herringbone gearing with ZERO center gap and has the ability to achieve an AGMA class 11 cut tooth part. (see photo)
- December 2015 – Overton Chicago Gear ships its first two propulsion boxes. Overton worked closely with the customer throughout the process from designing, building and testing the units prior to shipment. (see photo)